BA (Hons), MBBChir, MRCP (S’pore), MMed (In. Med)
Specialty: Medical Oncology
Sub-specialties: Medical Oncology
Dr. Han Shuting is an Associate Consultant at the Department of Medical Oncology in National Cancer Centre Singapore. She graduated with Bachelor of Arts (Honours) from Christ’s College, Cambridge in 2010 and Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBChir) from Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine in 2013. Subsequently, she obtained her MRCP (UK) and MMed (Int. Med) accreditation in 2015. She completed her medical oncology training in National Cancer Centre (Singapore) in 2019.
MA (Hons) 2019 – University of Cambridge
MMed (Int. Med) 2015 – National University of Singapore
MRCP (Singapore) 2015 – Royal College of Physicians
MBBChir 2013 – University of Cambridge
BA (Hons) 2010 – University of Cambridge
1. Tailoring precision immunotherapy: coming to a clinic soon? ESMO Open 2020 Feb;5:e000631.
Shuting Han, Wai Ho Shuen, Who-Whong Wang, Esdy Nazim, Han Chong Toh
2. Defining precision cellular immunotherapy – seeking biomarkers to predict and optimize outcomes of T cell therapies in cancer. Precision Cancer Medicine 2019 Aug;2
Shuting Han, Who-Whong Wang, Esdy Rozali, Han Chong Toh
3. The empowerment of all modalities against cancer. Singapore Med J 2018 Nov;58(11): 560-1.
Shuting Han, Han Chong Toh.
4. Somatostatin receptor imaging in nasopharyngeal cancer. Annals of Nasopharynx Cancer 2018 Jan;2. 2-2.
Wenlong Nei, Amit Jain, Fu-Qiang Wang, Kin Khor Lih, Joe Yeong, Shuting Han, Kiattisa Sommat, Mei-Kim Ang, Soong Yoke Lim, Kelvin Loke
5. Risk of hepatitis B reactivation and the role of novel agents and stem-cell transplantation in multiple myeloma patients with hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. Ann Oncol. 2012 Feb;23(2):421-6.
Mya DH, Han ST, Linn YC, Hwang WY, Goh YT, Tan DC.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...