BM BCh, MA, FRCR (Clinical Oncology)
Specialty: Radiation Oncology
Sub-specialties: Breast, Haemato-Oncology
Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Breast Cancer , Breast Imaging, Breast Radiological Evaluation, Haemato-Oncology, Paediatric Cancer.
Dr Gail Chua is a Radiation Oncologist at the National Cancer Centre, Singapore. She obtained her medical degree from Oxford University in 2013 and a Masters degree from Cambridge University in 2014, before undertaking her post-graduate specialty training in Singapore. She qualified as a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists, UK (Clinical Oncology) in 2019. Her clinical interests include breast and paediatric cancer.
• Associate Consultant, Division of Radiation Oncology, National Cancer Centre Singapore, 2020-present
• Which patients benefit most from stereotactic body radiotherapy or surgery in medically operable non‐small cell lung cancer? An in‐depth look at patient characteristics on both sides of the debate. Chua GWY, Chua KLM. Thorac Cancer. 2019;10 (10), 1857-1867
• Are heart doses associated with survival in patients with non-small cell lung cancer who received post-operative thoracic radiotherapy? A national population-based study. Lee CC, Chua GWY (co-primary authors), Zheng H, et al. Medicine. 2019 Aug;98(35):e17020
• Long-Term Disease-Free Survival of a Patient with Oligometastatic Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Treated with Radiotherapy Alone. Chua GWY, Chua ET. Case Rep Oncol. 2018;11:392–398
• Assessing Dose Contribution to Pelvic Lymph Nodes in Intracavitary Brachytherapy for Cervical Cancer. Chua GWY, Foo YW, Tay GH, Tan DBH. J Contemp Brachytherapy. 2017 Aug;9(4):345-353
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...