PUBLIC EDUCATION AND EYE SCREENING
SNEC’s Eye-Ducation Series of Talks aims to raise awareness among the public of common eye conditions, treatment options and updates on findings in research.
Advancements in LASIK for the treatment of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism as well as technology platforms such as femtosecond lasers and personalised lasik options will be discussed.
Common Eye Conditions
Come spend an afternoon with us and listen to our experts speak on common eye conditions that cause poor vision in the young as well as the elderly.
Topics covered include:
- Diabetes and age-related maculopathy
- Disorders of the eye related to the nervous system such as blurring of vision and double vision
- Aesthetic eye treatments
- Cornea and contact lens related conditions
- Paediatric eye conditions such as myopia and squints
- Presbyopia treatment with KamraTM corneal inlay
If you wish to find out more information on our upcoming Eye-Ducation series of talks, please call (65) 6322 8374 or (65) 6322 8370 or visit www.snec.com.sg.
Eye Screening and Talks
SNEC also conducts community eye screening and talks at community centres and corporate organisations.
Please visit the following relevant links:
I Want an Eye Examination / an Appointment
Common Eye Conditions & Procedures
SNEC Smartphone Apps for Patients