SNEC OBSERVERSHIP (NO HANDS-ON BASIS)
As part of SNEC’s commitment to teaching and training, we welcome ophthalmologists from around the world to visit and observe clinical practice, including surgery. Typically, the observership experience ranges in duration from several days to two weeks. Within this framework, observing ophthalmologists have the opportunity to arrange a programme in any of our subspecialty areas that includes clinical experience, surgery and research. These areas include:
- Cataract & General Ophthalmology
- Cornea and External Eye Diseases
- Ocular Inflammation & Immunology
- Paediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus
Please complete the attached application form and submit with copies of the following documents (translated into English, if required) to email@example.com.
- Basic & Post Graduate Qualification
- Current Medical License/Registration with the Local Medical Council
- Current Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Passport-sized photograph
Click here to download application form.