Fellows will be evaluated throughout their fellowship period to ensure appropriate development of knowledge and skills in the safe and timely management of patients.
Methods of Assessment:
- The fellow will keep procedure logs and verification of conferences, journal clubs, lectures, and other meetings throughout the duration of the fellowship
- Evaluation by faculty will be performed every 6 months as a minimum. Areas of concern will be highlighted and corrective action is expected
- Feedback from other faculty members will be provided to the supervisor
- Assessment by the supervisor which will be submitted to Singapore Medical Council
- Both verbal and written evaluation may be utilised
- Fellows who demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills and behaviours, and satisfy the evaluation will be awarded a certificate of successful completion of the fellowship