VISION, MISSION, VALUES / SINGVISION
International eminence in ophthalmology
To lead the overall development of ophthalmology by:
• Providing the highest quality cost-effective ophthalmic care
• Nurturing and renewing the necessary human resources
• Pursuing high-impact competitive research
OUR CORE VALUES
- I treat everyone the way I want to be treated - with kindness, respect and dignity.
- I am sensitive to patients’ and their families’ needs and their right to privacy.
- I adhere to the highest standard of professional conduct and ethical behaviour.
- I deal with diversity with an open-mind and value the contributions of all who are working together to achieve our common goals.
Our pledge of QUALITY
CARE with NO COMPROMISE
describes the SNEC sprit and the SNEC way of life. It is the driving force behind all SNEC activities as we attend to every patient in our clinics, operating theatres and paramedical departments every day. It is SNEC’s signature to ensure NO COMPROMISE in the delivery of the highest quality standards and genuine care to our patients.
SNEC AND SINGHEALTH'S QUALITY PRIORITIES
| Quality Priorities
|I consistently practise safe work habits and safety protocols, such as
taking infection control precautions, to provide safe care and a secure
environment for our patients, their families and ourselves.
|I provide care that is aligned with professional best practices and conduct,
and share knowledge generously with my colleagues so that together we can deliver quality care resulting in the best outcomes.
|I respect the privacy of patients and their families as well as their right to participate in their care; and the diversity of knowledge and experience that all team members contribute to delivering care.
|I take the initiative to create a comforting and healing experience for
patients and their families, meet their physical and emotional needs, and deliver a smooth and seamless experience. I contribute to and inspire others to create the best supportive work environment for myself and my colleagues.
||I maximise the resources I am given and collaborate with my colleagues to continually improve patient access to care in a timely manner.
Please visit the following relevant links:
I Want an Eye Examination / an Appointment
Common Eye Conditions & Procedures