LOCATION OF SINGAPORE NATIONAL EYE CENTRE
The Singapore National Eye Centre is conveniently located near the Central Business District and Shenton Way financial hub as well as the Orchard Road hotel and shopping belt. It is well served by an efficient transportation system including the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train, public buses and taxis. The centre is well-linked by various highways; with the Changi International Airport a mere 20 minutes away by taxi or 45 minutes directly by MRT Train.
To zoom in to a higher resolution map, click here
- Valet service is available to SNEC patients at $3.00 at the SNEC Car Park. Effective 1 October 2014 a normal parking fee of $0.036 per minute (or $2.16 per hour) applies on top of the valet parking fee.
- Vehicles will be parked at National Heart Centre Singapore (NHCS) or the nearest public car park managed by Wilson Parking.
- Operating Hours: 7am - 5.30pm (Weekdays only)
MODES OF TRANSPORT TO SINGAPORE NATIONAL EYE CENTRE
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
A free shuttle service is provided between the nearest Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station for the convenience of patients and visitors.
The service picks up and drops off passengers at the following points nearest the MRT stations
- opposite Outram Park MRT (East- West Line) station along Outram Road
- outside Outram Park MRT (North-East Line) station along Eu Tong Sen Street
Shuttle Bus Operating Hours
Monday to Friday : 8.00am to 6.50pm
Saturday : 8.00am to 1.50pm
Shuttle Bus Route
- Bus-stop opposite the Outram Park MRT (East-West Line) station along Outram Road
- Singapore National Eye Centre
- SGH Block 2/3 (Specialist Outpatient Clinics)
- Bus-stop outside Outram Park MRT (North-East Line) station along Eu Tong Sen Street
- National Heart Centre
You can reach Singapore National Eye Centre by these expressways :
- Via AYE, exit at Lower Delta Flyover (Exit 3) to Lower Delta Road
- Via ECP, exit to Lower Delta Road
- Via CTE, exit at Outram Road (Exit 1B)
The nearest MRT station is Outram Park station. You can board the free shuttle service to institutions within the campus.
Please visit the following relevant links:
I Want an Eye Examination / an Appointment
Common Eye Conditions & Procedures
SNEC Smartphone Apps for Patients